Thursday, September 30, 2010

Here we are.

Hello there! It's been a while. I've missed you. You may have missed me. Well, it's no matter, we're together now, and that's all that counts. Just take a few moments and stare deeply into my eyes... Bask in the glory of information. How powerful this is. Knowledge. It's been quite a while since I updated the blog, and for good reason. I've been having a blast. Hanging out with the individuals that I will spend the next 8 or 9 months with, playing ultimate, being Alaskan amongst many North Americans, eating delicious food, running in the mornings(really, I have been, monday wednesday friday, usually), doing homework(which is not as considerable a task as I originally thought), listening to amazing lecturers and watching great sermons, skyping people halfway across the world that talk about how awesome God is, contemplating the future, and so on and so forth. It's been fantastic. Since I have failed to update the blog for so long, I won't be able to relate to you the entirety of the two first weeks at Capernwray, which really is a shame because they were so great. But from here on out I will attempt to keep up on this a lot better. This is the first step. That's mostly what I wanted to tell all of you lovely people. Mostly that and this: I will be departing for a bible camp located in Gore, NZ which is about a 5 hour drive from here, and I will be there all week. Therefore, I will not be able to access facebook or update this incredible blog. (Heartbreaking, I know.) That is all. Continue to rock the party, my dear friends. I feel like I know you so well already.

To live is Christ.

1 comment: