Thursday, September 16, 2010

San Fran

Arrived in San Francisco at around eleven last night. After skyping a few friends, I threw my stuff behind some chairs and slept for around three hours on the floor. Upon waking, I checked my ticket status, worried about it for a little while, and then set off for United. I found that this particular airline demanded that I trudge through letters of the parking garage before finally arriving in the correct terminal and viewing the queue of epic proportions. This lengthy line didn't take as long as I expected, however, and I soon was at the check in station. I got my tickets with no problem, and checked in my bag after removing a pair of shoes that are now attached to my carry-on. So now, I'm most likely going to buy half a piece of bread for seven dollars or something equally ridiculous. After eating something for the first time in a while, I'll take off -after a short wait- to Los Angeles, where I will suffer a long wait. And then a long flight. To New Zealand. Super pumped.

2 comments:

  1. What an adventure already Jesse. We will be praying for you daily and I wanted you to know how much I enjoy your blog already. You are a gifted thinker and writer. We miss you and Sunday Nights at the Kettlers won't be the same until you return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mom said check the terminals, again to be sure that you are in the correct international terminal, I guess she did not read the above post.

    ReplyDelete